Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Things For Me To Contribute To The Magazine

My top choice of what I could contribute to the magazine would be my mentor interview. My second choice, which is something I would also like to include on the next page (or in a different section) would be the editorial about the San Diego water quality which I am writing for the second half of my honors assignment. My third choice for something to include in the magazine would be the photo essay of my internship, as well as a short little blurb (this could be a paragraph or a full article) I would write about what the documentary is about, and what I went through in the process of editing it.

A title I would suggest for the magazine is The Joyful Juniors.

An article I would like to read would probably be something similar to the third option I suggested for what I could contribute to the magazine. A general summary of what the student's internships were and what they learned from them.

No comments: